But we wanted to know more about the story of the stage, so here are some interesting numbers about the stage:
- The stage is positioned in Roncalliplatz, right next to the Cologne Cathedral
- The stage was designed by Anja Dublanska
- There will be two big LED screens - one on the left, and one on the right side of the stage, where the audience will be able to see the artists from a little bit closer
- A total of 14 cameras are going to be used during the show
- About 250 lights are going to be used on stage
- Gregor Gäb is the light designer
- Approximately 2,000 people are expected to be present at Roncalliplatz during the show.